Here are some fun misc. pictures from September! This was a fun, busy month getting settled into our new house and getting back into the swing of things at school. We are just enjoying our new normal!
On Labor Day, since the girls were out of school, we had Emily & Lucy over to play. We are so thankful for their friendship & definitely plan to have frequent playdates throughout the year!
Here is a picture of Jonah in his classroom at school. He is always so happy to be there!
This is a sure sign that we are settling in...the mixers are back out! Time to bake again...yea?!
I get to help Mackenzie's class in the library every first Wednesday of the month.
Mackenzie and I have been reading the Felicity American Girl books. It is something we look forward to doing each night!
Mackenzie went with Brian to watch one of the teenagers play in the band!
This crazy girl put Jonah's new size 2T sweater on...after I laughed and took a picture I said, "Take it off NOW...you are going to stretch it out!"
I took Mackenzie on a little shopping trip to Target. This girl is so picky about her clothes. I can't believe at the age of 7, she has such an opinion about things!
Fashionista! (We're in trouble when she's a teenager...)
A sure sign that we are getting settled...we can get the van in the garage!!! Woohoo!!! I forgot what it was like to pull into the garage and park! It's the little things...
Brian's favorite meal that my mom makes is steak fingers, so I decided to give it a try. I was totally impressed with myself & I even made gravy from scratch! I felt very accomplished!
Ready for a great day at school!
Planning for Mackenzie's birthday party has been fun! She wants to do a drive-in movie and let everyone make their own cardboard car to sit in. Super fun, but there was definitely some prep work!
We had our annual Car Show at STBC. Jonah had a blast playing in here!
This makes me laugh so hard! I wanted a picture of the three of them, and they did not want to take a picture! So this is what we got...Madison's face is hilarious!
One Sunday we had the youth leadership team over for lunch & a meeting after church. We packed about 30 people in there and it was fun to show off our new house!
I'm not real sure what was happening, but it looks like they were scheming about something!
Yearbook signing at Regent!
Madi & Jonah are pretty good buddies. Now that he is getting older, they play together a lot more. She is a very sweet big sister!
Mackenzie has been asking a lot of questions about being saved. We know that it won't be long until she's ready to make that decision! One night she was sitting with me on the couch after bedtime and I think she was feeling nervous about it. She wanted to take a picture and then she added these words and showed it to me! I'm so glad she wants to be a Christian...that's better than any other title she can have in this life!

No comments:
Post a Comment