Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Family Devotion Fun

I want to preface this post by saying that we are not that perfect spiritual family who has in-depth devotions with their kids every night. In fact, there are many nights that we say a 2 sentence prayer, kiss them on the head, and say "PLEASE go to sleep! (and on the inside we're thinking, "I may go crazy if you aren't asleep in the next 3 minutes!") We do try to spend a few minutes before bed reading a Bible story or singing to the Lord. Sometimes we just act silly and that's okay too! These pictures of Jonah playing the guitar with Brian just melt my heart. I am so thankful that my little boy has such an amazing, Godly daddy to teach him how to be a man! Brian is the spiritual leader in our home and I have such honor and respect for him because of that. We are way, WAY far from perfect, but we do pray that God would help us every day to lead our children to know and follow Him.
And then sometimes, this happens...not really sure what to say about it! Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment