Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Madi's 1st Day of E3 (Kindergarten)

Madison's first day of Kindergarten (Enrichment III at Regent) was on Wednesday, September 3rd. I am so, so thankful and excited that she gets to be at Regent this year! Praise God for his provision! Madison's teacher is Ms. Alessandro and I think she will be a wonderful fit for Madison. Regent is very fast-paced and they work ahead a year, so I am hoping that isn't too much of a challenge for Madison. We will work hard though, and I know she will do great! Madison goes to school on Monday-Wednesday-Friday until 12:00. She doesn't know any of the kids in her class, so I am praying that she makes friends quickly! We are looking forward to a wonderful year and can't wait to see how much she learns!
I had everything laid out the night before. Her backpack is just the right size for her!
Here is Madison's info card that we filled out:
She could not be one ounce cuter!
I was up at the school to help in the Library with Mackenzie's class, and I was so happy to see Madison's class walking down the hall. This is how they teach them to walk in the halls...with their hands behind their backs. She caught on quickly to that!
Here are more pictures from the beginning of our day!
I'm so excited that the girls get to be together at Regent this year! They were really cheesin' it up for the camera, so I just kept taking pictures!
The first day of Kindergarten is such a milestone! It makes me happy...and a little sad. My baby is growing up!
In they go...
Madison's friend Isabelle is in one of the other E3 classes.
We have another little Regent Ram in the family!
Madison didn't appear to be nervous or upset at all, which I was so thankful for! That made leaving her there so much easier!
This is one excited Kindergartener!
Here is Madison with her teacher, Ms. Alessandro!
Madison is really excited that there are three gerbils in her classroom!
Madison made a new friend named Annie!
Time to get started...and time for parents to leave!
Eager, and ready to learn!
Lord, we pray that Madison would have a wonderful year in E3 and that she would be attentive and learn so much this year! We pray that she would make friends and continue to blossom into the beautiful little girl you have created her to be! We pray that she would come to know you more and more all the time! ~ Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment