Monday, September 15, 2014

Crossfit

So I have started back to Xfit...yea!! Said no one ever...
What can I say? The summer was hard and I gained a few pounds. Nothing major, but I need to get back in shape. I know I will feel better physically and mentally if I do. I can't say that I missed going to Xfit, but I have missed the feeling and satisfaction I got out of doing it. I send Brian texts almost every day when I finish my workout...today's text was "Haaaatttteeeee" and Brian's response was "Just get one of these..." with the above picture attached.
If only that would work...
Another day was...
Me - "Did I ever say that I hate Xfit? Miserable. Absolutely miserable. My clothes better fit better after that crap."
Brian - "lol! I'll be sad when I don't get any more funny text messages when you're super Xfit buff."
Me - "That will never happen."
Brian - "Oh yes it will! Eye of the tiger, bird!"

No comments:

Post a Comment