We woke Madi up on her birthday and sang to her and she got to open a few presents. Then, when Mackenzie got out of school, we went to Cherry Berry because a birthday just isn't the same without a trip to Cherry Berry! That has become somewhat of a tradition for us. Her birthday fell on a Wednesday, so everyone sang Happy Birthday to her in Choir that night. I loved it that she felt so special! We took birthday treats to school the next day, and she got to celebrate again with her friends. We stuck with the Frozen theme and took blue jello cubes, marshmallows and pretzels for the snacks. Madison is officially 5...I can't believe it!
I don't know what got into me...but we had fun! I love these girls so much!
Jonah was there too...he was just busy playing with the remote control!
Some videos from Children's Choir that night...
Ms. Amber took a few pics during birthday treats and sent them to me!

No comments:
Post a Comment