Madison had her first t-ball practice today! She is going to be on a 6 & Under team, called the Shooting Stars! She was running a bit of a fever and had an ear infection on this day, but she really wanted to go to practice. And, this was the only practice they had before their first tournament...and I knew she needed to go! We quickly discovered that her glove was much too small, and we would need a new one. I think we may have a little ball player on our hands! Madison is very timid about catching the ball, but she can definitely throw it! I think this is going to be a great experience for her. She will have 2 games each week, on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I can't wait!!
She was stylin' in her black & pink cleats (that we got for $7.00 at Rhea Lana!) and her silver sequined leggings!
We ended up on the wrong field and were 15 minutes late for practice, once we finally figured it out!
Madison only knows one girl on the team, Annabella, from church.
Coach Davis had practice bats made out of PVC pipes for each of the girls. A smart way to start them off!

No comments:
Post a Comment