Here are some pic's of Madison's recent artwork and some fun things she has done at ELP this winter/early spring.
We need to work on how to write the letter "s."
Madison got this book for her birthday and she loved getting to show it to her friends at school.
Learning about Dr. Seuss and Cat in the Hat is always so much fun!
Jesus Loves me,
This I know
For the Bible tells me so!
She loves drawing rainbows!
I love it when she draws pictures of the two of us! I kind of look a little crazy and like I'm on fire, but I love it because she drew it!
Our family...I'm not real sure who's who!
I was totally impressed by how well she stayed inside the lines!
Again, something we need to really work on!
This is one of those crafts that I want to say, "WHAT were you thinking?!" She loved this, but it never really dried and it was so messy! That's why I have started this whole picture thing...take a picture to keep forever, and throw it away!
Brian always gets the coolest hair! Makes me laugh every time! He looks like a chia pet! And I love how Jonah is like a little spider crawling on the ground!
She drew Ariel and her mermaid sisters...I was completely impressed!
The winter Olympics have been on, but we haven't hardly watched it at all.















No comments:
Post a Comment