The Frozen DVD released on Tuesday of Spring Break. I pre-purchased it at the Disney Store, so we drove up to Quail Springs Mall to pick it up. There were rumors floating around that there may be some Elsa dresses available, but that is all they were...rumors. No dresses...I was bummed! I AM going to get this dress if it's the last thing I do! When we got there just a few minutes after the store opened, the line to check out was already out the door of the store. It was CRAZY! It was like Black Friday on steroids. Thankfully the line moved fairly quickly, but we still waited for nearly 45 minutes. The girls had fun though, because they had little Frozen coloring sheets and crafts for them to do while we waited. We were all so excited to have the DVD and we couldn't wait to watch it with G-Ma later that evening! G-Ma got Build-a-Bear gift cards for the kids at Valentine's Day and I had been saving them so we could use them over Spring Break. Well, after finishing at the Disney Store, we realized there wasn't a Build-a-Bear at Quail Springs Mall...it was at Penn Square, so off we went! Two malls in one morning...what fun! Mackenzie picked a My Little Pony named Shutterfly and Madison chose Ariel's Palace Pet, Treasure. Jonah picked a puppy that I think we named Henry. I really can't even remember! Mack just HAD to have roller skates for her Pony...and of course we had to buy 4 instead of 2! After our trip to Build-a-Bear, we had lunch in the food court and then went back to G-Ma's house. This was a much anticipated and very fun part of our Spring Break! Every kid should get to go to the Disney Store and Build-a-Bear in the same day every once in a while...well, maybe once a year! $$$ cha-ching!
This whole Frozen phenomenon is just crazy...while I was waiting in line, the lady in front of me said they had just returned from Disney World where they waited 4 1/2 hours to see Elsa and Anna. WHAT?! Seriously! We waited for over an hour to see them back in December, but I'm not sure if I could have handled 4 1/2 hours! C-R-A-Z-Y!
On to fun store #2!
Making wishes for their "bears!"
It doesn't matter how many times we do this, I always think I need to take pictures of it!
Jonah wasn't too sure about the loud noise the stuffing machine made!
Madison picked the matching Ariel costume for her kitty! She had been talking about getting Ariel's kitty, so I made sure to put her in her Ariel shirt for the special occasion!
Over $125 later...eek!
She got lots of smiles as she skated her Pony through the mall!

No comments:
Post a Comment