I love the misc. pic's posts I do each month, because this is just the real life stuff we do...not big events, programs or major milestones...just every day stuff. It seems like there is always something to take pictures of! I am realizing more and more all of the time that children really do grow up so very quickly. Here are some of the things we did during March.
Brian went with Mackenzie to Mission Ignition at First Baptist Tulsa one Saturday. This was something that was sponsored by GA's and Mack had a blast!
One cold, snowy day Mackenzie dressed herself and was ready to go out and play!
"Look Momma, it's like Ms. Kari!"
We have just a few stuffed animals at our house!
These are the sweetest moments in life right here...
I'm beginning to think Jonah is never going to talk! He can kind of say "Chihuahua" though!
Mackenzie's new favorite thing to do is sleep in my nightgowns.
Shopping for birthday ideas...
Singing songs on Madison's new karaoke machine that G-Ma got for her birthday.
I PROMISE I was being careful when I did this! I just had my phone camera flipped around, but I was totally watching the road!
Here are a few pics and video's from Madison's second tball practice!
Jonah loved playing under the bench in the dugout!
We celebrated sweet Olivia's 1st birthday party at the end of Spring Break. Mackenzie wasn't feeling well so she didn't get to come to the party, which she was so sad about.
Tamara did a great job with the tea party theme and this was the cutest cake ever!
We met Jamie & Jason and the kids at Chuck E Cheese one night. We always love spending time with them!
This was too funny...we were shopping in Bed Bath & Beyond and wrapping presents for Kendra and Levi's wedding shower...and the girls were looking at the spinning rack of cards. All of a sudden they both just busted out giggling like crazy. Mackenzie says, "If that cake weren't there, you could see his bottom!" Haha! I'm glad that's all she thinks she would see. =0)
Jonah stayed with Connie while we went to the design studio to pick out everything for our house. She sent me this picture of him helping with the laundry! I'm glad he was earning his keep!
He also went to Xfit with Connie and was bustin' a move to Susan's music!
Silly girls were playing in the backyard and came in with each other's clothes on. They switched everything, from the shoes to the bow and glasses!
I KNOW what you are thinking...what in the world?! Mackenzie brought this home from the GA's baby shower and the girls love it. (It just seems a little scary to me!) They are very much into anatomy these days...I won't elaborate on the blog, but they were pretty sure this baby had boy parts...they are so funny!
I've been doing lots of cookies lately and half of the time, this is how I do it...with Jonah hanging onto my legs! Sometimes it is exasperating, but at the same time, I'm so thankful that I have a job where I can be home with my kids!
This is why we watch DVD's in the van all of the time...it either puts them in a trance or puts them to sleep!
Again...these are the sweetest moments in life...
Brian and I managed to still sleep in our bed...not sure how!

No comments:
Post a Comment