Here are some things Mackenzie has worked on at school or home recently. I love it when she writes words or sentences by herself. She is learning so much & I am amazed when she brings home her handwriting papers...she has very neat handwriting when she takes the time to do it right. Probably my favorite thing about our kids going to Regent...all of the scripture that is incorporated into their learning. That investment is worth more than $ can buy.
Such a good big sister...she made this "get well soon" card for Madison one day when she wasn't feeling well.
This is a song that Mackenzie is learning in music at school. I love her interpretation of how to spell some of these words...especially "exalent" "pashint" and "indyoring." As I'm sitting here looking at this song, I can hear her sweet, beautiful voice singing it.
Totally impressive!
She drew this one day after learning about Daniel in Sunday School.
These are a few songs the kids sing in Mrs. Holden's class.







No comments:
Post a Comment