Saturday, February 2, 2013

The Missing Tooth

Mackenzie lost her 2nd tooth...and I mean LOST it! I'm pretty sure she actually ATE it! I had been trying to convince her to let me pull it for a few days, but she wouldn't have it. Then, on Saturday the girls were out jumping on the trampoline and eating bananas with Taylor and I guess it came out and she never knew it. It saved us the trauma of having to pull it out and deal with a little bit of blood! I'm just glad it wasn't her first one...I would have been sad about not getting to keep it. Mackenzie wrote 4 notes to the Tooth Fairy, just to make sure she understood what happened to her tooth. =0) We have been honest with her about the tooth fairy, but we still have fun with it! The tooth fairy came through for her, even though she didn't have a tooth to put under her pillow, and left a word search puzzle book, markers & two $1 gold coins. That's one nice tooth fairy!
The funniest part of this story happened the next morning...we had jokingly told Mackenzie that her tooth might come out "the other end." Well, the next morning she went pee-pee in the bathroom and very excitedly said to G-Ma, "I think my tooth just came out!" LOL!!!
Translation:
To the Tooth Fairy,
I lost a tooth. I don't know where it went. Love Mackenzie
I love losing teeth. Our family is so happy.
I hope I get a present. I love to lose teeth.
A tooth can wiggle. You can leave it under your pillow.

No comments:

Post a Comment