Thursday, February 14, 2013

My Sweet Valentine

These may be my new favorite pictures of all time! Such a handsome little man...I just want to kiss him all the time. It was fun to have a new little Valentine to love on this year! I had seen a picture similar to this and decided to give it a try. So, after the craziness of getting everyone ready and the girls to school on Valentine's morning, Jonah and I went back home and had a little photo shoot. Jonah didn't mind getting kisses at all, but I had to work really hard to get a smile out of him. He just kept looking at me like, "What are you doing to me?" I can't get over how light his eyes look in these pictures. I still can't figure out what color they are going to be...sometimes they look light blue, and sometimes they look grey/green/brown...who knows?! 
Beware...there are a LOT of pictures of this. It was just so cute that I couldn't stop snapping pictures, and of course I wasn't going to delete any of them!
This expression cracks me up...it's like, "Whatever..."
5 1/2 months old

No comments:

Post a Comment