We went to Genghis Grill after church to celebrate G-Ma's birthday, a week early. It isn't going to work out for us to be with her on her actual birthday, so we wanted to make sure that we did something to make her feel special. I'm pretty sure we sang "Happy Birthday" to her 3 times at the restaurant...the first time was just because the girls were too excited to wait, the second time we sang because Pony forgot to sing the first time, and the third time we sang with the candles lit on the cake. I'm sure we were entertaining to those sitting around us! Uncle Clint & Aunt Abigail brought a delicious chocolate cake, with "25" candles on it...I think they got that backwards, but G-Ma didn't mind! I love my mom so very much and I'm so thankful to have her in my life, as my mom & my best friend. Not many people can say that they have that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment