Saturday, February 23, 2013

Last Game of the Season

Mack's All Star season flew by, and it was already time for her last game. I think she had a lot of fun, and I know she learned a lot. We kept encouraging her that even though she never made a basket, it was really just about having fun. She tried with all her might, but she just couldn't get that ball up there! The thing we were most proud of every single game was that she was the first one to volunteer to pray! I knew it would probably be sad for her when we left, and it was. She is our tenderhearted girl, and saying goodbye or doing something for the last time is just so hard for her. We are looking forward to playing again next year though!

Our little defensive warrior...forget the fact that our team had the ball and she should have been playing offense! =0) She was probably saying, "I'm open! I'm open!" over and over.
So stinkin' funny! She wasn't bothered at all by the fact that this girl was a head and shoulders taller than her!
Rockin' the skip across the court!
"Okay, where do I stand?!" She asked her coach where to go almost EVERY single time she went up and down the court. 
Mackenzie's fan club!! I'm so glad Grandma & Grandpa got to come see Mackenzie play again. We went to dinner with them afterwards.
Madison's favorite part of the games was definitely visiting the snack table!
I made basketball cookies for the girls' little party after the game. Mackenzie was very proud that I made them!
We just love Zach! I'm so glad that he was part of Mack's first team sport experience. I know that God must have wonderful plans in store for Zach's life!

No comments:

Post a Comment