
I just love to watch Brian play with the girls...you just never know what kind of crazy things he might come up with for them to do! Most of the time it is teetering on dangerous, but they love it and think he is the best daddy ever! We love it when daddy gets home from work...the girls are always so excited to see him, and I am so glad to get a break! On this night, I looked outside and he had set up a "ramp" for the girls to ride over in the Barbie Jeep. Well, the "ramp" was our card table and chairs all piled up...no doubt, that didn't last long once I saw what was happening! (He really needs a boy around here!)
It's a lot easier to hit the ball with a tennis racket than it is with a bat! Maybe Mackenzie will be a tennis player one of these days!
Yeah, Madison's helmet lasted about 3 seconds!

No comments:
Post a Comment