
After lunch in Newcastle, we headed to Lake Eufaula for Thanksgiving dinner with the Baldwin side of the family. We got there at around 4:00, the kids played, we ate dinner and visited just a little bit, and then we headed back to Newcastle around 7:00. I really wish we could have been there longer. Mackenzie was having so much fun playing with her cousins, and wasn't happy to leave at all. We really need to get together more often for them to play together. I just love taking picture of all the "little" cousins sitting around the kitchen table eating! This was the first time that Madison was big enough to sit there with them. She's such a big girl now! I think most of her food ended up on the floor instead of in her mouth, but she tried! It is next to impossible to get them all to look at the camera at the same time, but at least they are all in the pictures! Thankfully, Stephen and Tamara were driving back to OKC too, so I got to follow them. I really don't like driving after dark by myself. I was shocked that the girls stayed awake the entire way home...even without our DVD players in the car. (They broke again...yes, the new ones we bought 4 months ago...aarrrgghhh!!!) Brian stayed and spent the night and then got up very early to hunt at the lease. As soon as we got back to Pa & G-Ma's house, the girls and I headed to bed...mom and I got up at 4:00 the next morning to go shopping! Poppa Jim came over and spent the day with the girls while we shopped. It was so much fun! We came back later that afternoon, picked up the girls, and went shopping again...we realized after about 10 minutes of shopping with them why that wasn't such a good idea. It is almost cruel to take little ones shopping like that...I don't know who was more miserable...them or us! When all was said and done, we had a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend!
Madison really tries to use silverware, but most of the time she just gives up and uses her hands! Grandma Baldwin bought each of the kids a special plate to eat on...the girls got Tinkerbell and the boys got Toys Story, I think. She is so good to do special little things like this for them!
The Boys!
The Girls! (Mackenzie adores Bailey!)
That is a table full of cute kids right there!

Time for dessert! They had cookies, brownies, and pumpkin pie! Can you say SUGAR HIGH?!
Madison really thought she was big stuff, sitting at the table with the big kids.
These pictures crack me up...look at Bailey's head...it looks like she has a very large crown on! It was actually a decoration of Grandma Baldwin's sitting on the ledge behind her. So funny! She looks like the Queen of the Table!
It is so hard to believe these kids are growing up so fast...
No comments:
Post a Comment