Monday, November 22, 2010

An Early Visit With Santa Claus

We got to see Santa at the Riverwalk after Mackenzie's dance recital. I think Mack was more excited about visiting Santa than she was about dancing! I wasn't sure what Madison would think about it, but she loved it! I think she felt safe since she went at the same time as Mackenzie! She just sat right up on his lap, happy as can be. This was the cutest Santa set-up...Mrs. Claus and the elves were even there! And the best part was that it was free! It isn't even December, and I can check seeing Santa off my list of things to do before Christmas! Mackenzie told Santa that she wanted the princess castles for Christmas...ALL of them! Her Christmas list is about 5 pages long! What is really funny is that she is coming up with things for Madison to ask for that she really wants for herself. Smart girl! I love these pictures...they are definitely going in some frames at my house! Now I am ready to decorate for Christmas!Madison is looking a little unsure, but she did just fine! Bye Santa!!! Madison really liked Santa! Our girls have the BEST Grandma's in the whole world! So, so thankful for them!

No comments:

Post a Comment