Monday, November 22, 2010

Christmas Dance Recital


This past Friday night was Mackenzie's "Christmas Extravaganza Recital" at the Jenks RiverWalk Amphitheater...yes, it was outside and it was wonderful! The weather was beautiful and the atmosphere was very Christmasy! (is that a word?) Mack wasn't feeling very well...she has come down with the same croup thing that Madison had. She did such a great job and had fun, but we could tell just by looking at her eyes, that she wasn't up to par. G-Ma, Grandma and Grandpa Baldwin, and Poppa & Louise all came to spend the evening with us! We were so happy that they could be there. Pa and Uncle Clint were gone hunting, or they would have come too. Mackenzie's class tapped to "Frosty the Snowman!" My favorite part was when she blew kisses at the end. That is her trademark, I think! I took Mackenzie down to the stage when it was her turn, and I ended up sitting right in front of her...she kept her eyes right on me the whole time. It was very sweet! This was a fun way to get us in the Christmas spirit!
Love this one! There are normally twice this many girls in Mackenzie's class, but they weren't all there. I love this girl!Madison was all bundled up!
Before it was Mackenzie's turn to dance, she stayed all cuddled up with G-Ma...poor little thing. I sure wish she would have felt better.
Madison brought her phone to the recital!
Here is the whole gang! We sat in chairs at the back of the amphitheater so we could make an early exit...everyone was very proud of Mackenzie!
So pretty!
Poppa & Louise and G-Ma came to the house for dinner before the recital. They drove all the way to Tulsa for a 3 minute "Frosty the Snowman" dance...so glad they love us enough to do that! I know they thought it was worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment