
It is hard to believe that this was our 4th year to be at STBC's Noah's Ark Carnival on Halloween. Time flies when you're having fun, I guess! While we had a great time, this proved to be a little stressful for me. Even with three adults, it is hard to keep up with a 4 year old and a 1 year old at something like this! Madison just really wants to do her own thing these days, and has a lot of fits. I jokingly put on my FB status, "I should have let Madison dress up as herself for Halloween...she would have made a great little monster! Terrible Two's are well under way at our house...5 months early!" when we got home. After just an hour and a half, I was worn out! The girls played some games and got some candy, but mostly we waited in line for balloon animals and to have their faces painted. I was signed up to work a game from 7:00-7:30, but thankfully, Brian did it for me! (Love that guy!) The girls loved the tunnels and the moon bounce! By the time we got home, they practically fell into bed...and so did I! I am EXHAUSTED, and looking forward to a slower week. I am so thankful for our church, and that we have wonderful events like this to be a part of. We are truly blessed!

We have pictures of Mackenzie and Emma at our first Noah's Ark, when they were babies. Mackenzie had just turned 1. It is fun to watch them grow up together!

Going fishing! It is fun to take pictures of the girls playing the same games each year and to look back and see how much they have grown. Last year, Madison was just a little baby and this year she could play most of the games!

Madison helped herself to plenty of candy!

Mackenzie really liked playing the games this year!
No comments:
Post a Comment