
We went bowling at Andy B's with some of the STBC Youth Sunday School Teachers this past Monday night. It was a lot of fun! The Cuaderes', the French's and Henry Finch were able to come. This was Mackenzie's first time to bowl...she was very excited about it, and loved it! We set it up so that the bumpers would come up when it was her turn to go. Then, Brian would help her roll the ball...sometimes it took a long time for it to make it all the way down to the pins, but she did it! After a few rounds, we discovered that the bowling ramp was the way to go! I think we should have left the bumpers up for my turn too...I discovered that I am officially a terrible bowler! I know that I am good at a lot of things in life, but bowling is not one of them. Oh, well! Madison was very tired, and didn't understand why she couldn't bowl too...we all kind of took turns chasing her around! We had a great time of fun and fellowship with some of our church family. I am thankful that God has given us a place to serve with such wonderful people!

We love the French's! What an awesome family that loves the Lord! Poor Ana had to have a stint put in her eye, and had some problems afterwards. Thankfully, she is healing now!

I can't believe we made it out of there with no smashed fingers!

Madison was "helping" Henry get his ball!

Well, Madison "helped" everyone! She was very interested in what was going on.

I was also so thankful that Mackenzie didn't drop a ball on her foot...that would have been very, very bad!

She looked so cute bowling!

Watching to see how many she knocked down!

Love the bend...

Method # 2...she was happy because she got to use the pink ball...it was heavier than the green one, so she couldn't use it the other way.

Madison lost interest in bowling real quick....(this picture was actually taken by Mackenzie right before we left the house.)

Jacqueline kept her entertained with her phone for a while!


When did my baby become big enough to bowl?! We got there a little before everyone else, and let the girls play a few arcade games...Mackenzie hit the jackpot on one of the games and won 125 tickets! That was very exciting! They got some little CareBear toys, a candy necklace and some green Army men like the ones from Toy Story. (Daddy convinced her that she needed some of those!)

Mackenzie is really into taking pictures with my camera...here are a few that she took!
The sweet Cuaderes' girls...Jacqueline and Caitlin

Another wonderful family that we are so thankful for!

Not sure what to say about this one! The girls' get their looks from their mom?!

Oh, I am not looking so good here! I do love my new hat though!

Here are a few videos of our bowling fun! Mackenzie was all about doing it by herself!
No comments:
Post a Comment