Tuesday, June 10, 2025

Summer Basketball

Jonah played a few games in a summer basketball league at CCS. We were playing teams much bigger than us, so the score for most games was rough...but the boys hustled, and it was good practice to help them get better. 
One day we played 3 games, after GMa's VBS. It was a very long day...I was there for the first two games, and then GMa came for the third game and I went ahead and took Jack back to the house. He wasn't feeling well, and 5+ hours in the gym just wasn't working. We lost the first few games by...a lot. I'm sad I missed that third game though, because it went into overtime and Jonah even got to shoot free throws. This was Jonah's last game of the summer season. 
GMa sent me this video of Jonah's free-throws...so close!

No comments:

Post a Comment