Thursday, June 19, 2025

Jack's 5th Birthday Letter

Happy Birthday, Jack Brian!!
My beautiful blue-eyed boy, you are FIVE today!! How did I ever think life was complete without you?! Jack, you are the biggest blessing to our family and the best surprise I have ever received! You are funny, smart, silly, determined, and the most lovable little guy. You love to sing and you are always happy to be the center of attention! You keep us laughing all the time. You are a Mama's Boy, and you love to tell Daddy that "Momma is my girl, not your girl!" This is a daily debate at our house! You say the sweetest prayers that just melt my heart. You are a deep thinker already...you ask a lot of big questions about God and Jesus and we can't wait for the day that you fully understand and put your trust in Jesus to save you! 
I can't even wrap my mind around how fast these past 5 years went by.
Thank you God, for giving us Jack! What a gift he is!
Happy Birthday, sweet boy! You are so deeply loved!
Always & Forever your #1 Fan
I love you,
~ Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment