It is a really strange feeling, not moving to Falls Creek for the summer. It's very sad, actually. That is all our kids have known for the last 9 summers. Of course there were hard things about it, but we genuinely loved it. Now that summer is upon us, and we aren't at camp, it has brought another wave of grief that I wasn't really expecting. The first few weeks of summer were pretty quiet at home. I wish I could say that I have dealt with my sadness and anger over Brian's position being eliminated, but I am a work in progress. I know that God is in control and working all things together for our good, but it is still just so hard. Trying to focus on all the things I have to be grateful for & enjoy having a "normal" summer at home with the kids. Right now it doesn't feel very "normal" at all. I'm still not sure what in the world to feed them 3 x's a day at home all summer, and I am absolutely dreading our electric bill!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment