Since we were home this summer, we decided to do Jack's party at the park/museum in Edmond, on the day of his actual birthday! Many of his friends were not able to be there, for one reason or another, but a few made it and it was a fun (HOT) morning at the park!
We had Chick-fil-A nuggets, cupcakes, and popsicles...then the kids played on the playground, and when we got too hot, we went into the museum to play and cool off! This is one of Jack's favorite places to play, so it just seemed like the perfect place to do his party this year!
Jack's friends from school--Kayson, Maybelle and Ava, and some siblings too, came to celebrate with us! We were glad Connie could be there too! (I can't remember for sure why, but I think GMa was out of town at a school conference or something.)
Ready to party!!
Happy Birthday, to you!!
Sooo glad jack's BFF, Kayson, got to be there! Jack & Kayson's birthdays are just 2 days apart, so we got to celebrate Kayson's birthday a few days after this too!
Oh my---the blue icing was everywhere!
We spent the rest of Jack's birthday putting lego's together, trying to cool off after that HOT party, and cuddling! I think he had a Happy 5th Birthday! I'm sure we watched a few episodes of Robogobo too!
Birthdays will just wear you out!














































No comments:
Post a Comment