GMa and I went down to Waxahachie to pick Madi up from cheer camp and watch the end of camp performances. We just have one Crusader cheerleader at our house now. I think Madi kind of likes having all the attention on her, but I know she will miss cheering with her sister. This may be a smaller team, but they did an amazing job! They even took 1st place in the Varsity Rally division! Love our girl, and love this team! It's hard to believe she only has one more cheer camp after this one. Madi just gets more beautiful every day and I LOVE the new uniforms!! It's going to be a great year of cheer!
I know Madi loved having Evie there this year to room and hang out with. So glad she's cheering!
I know how to make her happy! This girl loves her Alani's!
First time they did their routine...
Second time they did their routine...
1st PLACE!!!!
Some more videos of fun things they learned at cheer camp this week:

































No comments:
Post a Comment