Wednesday, September 20, 2023

September Misc

I think I was trying to will Fall to hurry up and arrive by decorating my house like this in September. It was most definitely not Fall weather yet...more like stifling hot most of the month. It's coming though, I just know it!! I never decorate for Fall this early, but I'm just really ready for it to be here this year I guess. September was busy with school and cheer activities and getting settled into the new school year. Here are some of our random September memories!

Daddy took the boys to see the new Paw Patrol movie!
105* H-O-T!!!
But I'm still over here dreaming of pumpkins and the month of October! 
Here's proof that I was a cheerleader once in my life...at Halloween when I was 4! I see a little bit of Jack in that face.
Lunch & shopping downtown with friends! 
Mackenzie's room astounds me. It is the biggest mess you've ever seen. I don't even know where all of this stuff comes from, but you can barely walk in there.
Hair appt & shopping at the Buckle = a good day!
We did finally get a break from the heat in the middle of the month for a few days, but it didn't last...the 90* weather came right back.
I wonder where Jack could be hiding!
Jack spent the night with GMa one night in September, because I needed help getting him to school the next morning. Of course they went right to Walmart to buy food & toys! =0) Its rough being the baby!
I drove by Capitol Hill Elementary School, where my Grandma Jean used to work, on my way to the MSM game. I spent a lot of time there with her, and it brought back so many memories. I would love to go inside the building someday and see the office she worked in, and the Library where she took me to get books.
If I want to know what the girls are up to, all I have to do is post a pic to BeReal. 
I sold some of the boys clothes at Rhea Lana and Jack was a big helper at drop off! 
We got to celebrate Carver's birthday at GMa's house! 
Brian went to New Mexico for the state convention leaders conference. I usually go with him, but I wasn't able to go this time. So he enjoyed hiking and riding his bike, which he wouldn't have been able to do if I were there. See? I did him a favor! =0)
Brian took the kids to See You at the Pole at Del City High School. I was opposed to this at first, but I'm glad they did it.
Jonah is such a good helper to me! And Jack just adores him.
 This popped up on TimeHop...this is where my little cookie business all started! =0) 
A sweet reminder that Jonah was ornery and into everything too...and he mellowed out, so there is still hope for Jack! LOL! Just look at this precious baby face! 
We FINALLY got to spend a Saturday at home, and it was wonderful! Instead of playing a board game, we played games on the tv and laid on the couch. I love being with my people, no matter what we are doing.
A heartbreaking tragedy...my childhood friend Jordan was killed by her husband on August 30th. They were both police officers and it is just horrific. I am so heartbroken over this. Jesus, hold her family close. Jordan and I were the best of friends during our preteen years. Pretty sure we spent an entire summer together, either at her house or mine. Life took us in different directions, but that was such a fun season we had together growing up. It's hard to wrap my mind around the evil that exists in our world. Jesus, come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment