Sunday, September 17, 2023

Disney on Ice 2023

The theme for Disney on Ice this year was Encanto & Frozen. It was very fun & I'm not sure who enjoyed singing along with the music more...Mackenzie or Jack! =0) GMa always spoils us and we love this tradition with her very much. I'm very sad that this is probably the last year for Disney on Ice to be in this big round building that its always been in. They are building a new one and I'm pretty sure this old one is going to be demolished. So many sweet memories in there! Mackenzie is 16 years old and I'm pretty sure we've only missed one year since she was born, which would make this our 15th Disney on Ice. Wow! 
I took Jack to pick out a toy (he wanted ALL of them) but he finally picked Olaf! 
Sno-Cone cup for Jonah
Cotton candy (and hat) for Mack
Hot chocolate for Madi! It was cold in there! 
Jack's expressions were the best! 

No comments:

Post a Comment