We came home with the 3A State Runners-Up title in competitive cheer! Of course first place would have been awesome, but second is still amazing. The girls stayed in Tulsa Friday night since the competition was early Saturday morning at Union High School. GMa and I drove up early Saturday morning, and Brian stayed at home with the boys this time. It was so fun that Katelyn & Kinley came! We were the first team to perform, and they had trouble getting tickets to get in, so they didn't actually get to see it. I felt so bad about that, but they were there for awards and to see the girls afterwards. Katelyn had to get back, but we got to have lunch with Kinley at Qdoba afterwards. Then we stopped by to see the rest of the Easterwoods before driving back home. I get so nervous before these competitions that you would think I was the one going out there to perform! I know Madi was a nervous wreck too, but she seemed to handle the nerves much better than when she was in junior high cheer. It's really just about going out there and having fun and doing your best! So proud!
Good job sister!!
The girls sent me this pic of them riding in the bus from the hotel to the competition. Mackenzie's red lipstick was MIA and she was still looking a little sleepy!









































No comments:
Post a Comment