On Saturday morning, we did the divide & conquer thing. The girls had to be at school early to practice and have breakfast as a team, before heading to Stroud for Regionals. Brian took Jonah to a Lego convention, where they got to see all kinds of cool Lego builds. Brian said there were so many people there, it was a little chaotic, but I think they're still glad they went. Jonah got to spend some of his birthday money on a new Star Wars set he's been wanting too, so it was a great day for him! After I dropped the girls off at the school, Jack and I did a little shopping and then I took him to play at the little playground in Midwest City by Tinker. We were really just killing time until we met up with GMa and Louise to head to Stroud for Regionals. Fun morning, all around!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






















No comments:
Post a Comment