Friday, September 29, 2023

Go Gold for Levy & Game Day

September is Childhood Cancer Awareness Month, and one of our sweet little 1st graders at CHA named Leavyn, is battling leukemia. CHA wanted to show their support for Leavyn, so they had a "Go Gold for Levy" day. Everyone dressed in yellow/gold and the cheerleaders helped welcome Leavyn and her family into the auditorium on Friday morning, for a time of prayer with the secondary students. Mackenzie was excited to dress up as Cru for this! We are praying that God completely cures Leavyn & holds her family close through this trial. 
The football game this week was in Crescent. I was exhausted from the busyness of the week & working extended care on Friday afternoon, so I enjoyed a quiet night at home cuddling with the boys. I don't like missing things, but I just really needed some down time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment