Monday, June 12, 2023

VBS

After dropping Mackenzie off for Super Summer, my next stop was to drop Madi & Jonah off at GMa's house for a week of VBS. We were all over the place during the second week of camp! GMa is so awesome, and let the kids have friends come stay at her house and go to VBS with Madi & Jonah. Evie spent a few nights at the beginning of the week, and then Owen spent a few nights at the end of the week. I know Madi & Jonah loved having their friends there! 
On Saturday morning, we went to the program and watched Jonah and Owen sing the VBS songs. This was Jonah's last year to be in the program, because 5th and 6th grade does something different for VBS. Jonah was not exactly bursting with enthusiasm while doing the motions and singing! Hahaha! Next year, we will be watching Jack up there with the PreK'ers! 
GMa has been directing VBS for a long time now! I'm so glad all of our kids have gotten to be a part of VBS at WHBC over the years.
Madi helped with puppets all week! How fun!
Dress like a dragon day! Check out Jonah's claws!
I think Madi & Evie spent more time making TikTok videos and taking selfies than they did actually helping with VBS! LOL! Just kidding! I'm sure they were very helpful too! 
Jack and I met up with them for lunch on Friday afternoon, after we picked Mack up from Super Summer. 
Jack wanted to go up on the stage with GMa! 
I took Jack in to watch Madi do puppets & he loved it!
Kelly & Madelyn came to watch the program on Saturday morning!
So serious! =0) I think he was having fun?!
WE LOVE GMA!!!
Oohing and Aahing over sweet baby Evan!
Living that mom life! Lol!
Puppets (Madi)
Jonah was SO excited about this...hahaha! I still loved watching him, even though he didn't seem very happy. =0) Hopefully he was loving it on the inside and just not showing it on his face! 
GMa took the kids swimming at Leslie's in the evenings. I know Madi had the best time with Evie!
EVIE AND MADI VIDEOS

No comments:

Post a Comment