Week 3 is always one of our favorite weeks of the summer, because we have so many friends at camp! The girls were campers with STBC (separate post), so we spent a lot of time at their cabin. Connie came as a sponsor this year, which was so fun! I hung out with the boys for the most part, and also got Jonah ready for CrossTimbers on Friday. One weird thing this week, was that Jack woke up with his eye looking all swollen and bruised one morning. I still don't know exactly what happened, except that maybe it was a bug bite?! Thankfully it went away on its own, with a few doses of Benadryl. Another fun part of our week was getting to eat dinner with Mrs. Roberts' church. She was dressed up as Mother Gothel and her costume was amazing! =0) We are going to miss her at CHA, so much! Summer is already flying by, and we are staying busy doing all of the normal camp things. God is good!
We gave a lot of golf cart rides this week! I felt a bit like an Uber service!
And this is why I don't get to sit through services, right here...
Jack gets to help run invitation cards with Jonah this year, as long as he is holding someones hand! I don't trust him on that stage for a second, otherwise! Way too many instruments and things to break up there, and he could also just decide to jump off the side of the stage at any second.
Jack isn't the center of attention at all around camp....lol!
He literally fell asleep on my lap while I was driving the golf cart! =0)
Wednesday night block parties are always fun!

Epic!! LOL!
Our missionary friends, the Mowery's, visited camp with South Tulsa. Brian asked them to share a bit and do the prayer before the missions offering. So sweet to see them!
Jonah and I played a lot of UNO and a lot of Battleship!
I walked up the hill with Connie one day, to the South Tulsa cabin, and I told her that was a true sign of my friendship...I don't really go anywhere around camp without the golf cart! Lol! We had to take a picture for proof!











































No comments:
Post a Comment