Sunday, June 4, 2023

Garrett Family Reunion 2023

We went to the Garrett Family Reunion at Roman Nose State Park on the first Sunday in June. It was a beautiful day spent with family! Poppa had all 8 of his Great-Grands there, so you know he was happy about that! Jack had the best time playing on the huge slip-n-slide and running around with water guns. I love going to family reunions, I just wish we didn't have to drive so far to get there, for just a few hours. This is always a crazy busy time for us, with camp starting. The girls were leaving for cheer camp on Tuesday, so we had to get back to get them ready for that. Welcome to our summer life!
Jack was in a mood...
I think he was just mad because he wanted to be playing in the water.
Funny thing...I really don't know who this little girl belongs to...we are related somehow! =0) She and Jack become good buddies!
Jack really just wanted to use this water shooter as a light saber!
Some intense checker playing!
Somebody had their new puppy there, and Jack loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment