Cheer camp ended on Friday, with a performance/competition of their home cheers and some things they learned at camp. GMa, Jack and I stayed at a hotel nearby on Thursday night, so we could be there early on Friday morning for this. Jack had a hard time sitting still during all of the performances, and I was so glad GMa was there to tag-team him with me! The girls did such a great job, and I am so proud of them and excited that they are doing cheer this year. Two High School cheerleaders!! Who would have thought?! I'm going full-blown Cheer Mom mode! =0) After it was over, we loaded up the girls' stuff and brought them back to Falls Creek with us. We stopped at In-n-Out burger & the girls crashed. It was a quiet ride back to Oklahoma! As fun as cheer camp is, I know it is also a lot of hard work. I'm glad it was at the beginning of summer instead of the end, so we could check it off our list!
Mackenzie is such a good mascot, but I LOVE seeing her in the cheer uniform because I can see her beautiful face!! She will switch back and forth and do both this year, which will be a lot of fun.
When Madi decided not to do cheer in 8th grade, I really thought she might not go back to it...she went back and forth, and back and forth, and back and forth, when it was time to sign up...but finally decided to give it a go! I am praying this is a great year for our sweet introvert, and she ends up being happy about her decision! She definitely looks the part of a beautiful cheerleader!
Let's go Crusaders!!
Jack loves his girls!
LOL!
Jack was entertained by Lindy's fan for a while!
He finally gave it up!
Mackenzie & Mackenzie
I'm so glad Shelby decided to cheer this year!
Juniors!
Freshmen!
Here is the actual competition routine! So good!
Jack was a handful during this whole ordeal!
Some big group cheers they learned throughout the week!
Finding out the winners!
Had to have it!
Didn't take long for this to happen...








































No comments:
Post a Comment