Here are some pics from the first week of camp! In the past, we have all always been there for all of week one...that wasn't the case this time, and it really felt weird. The girls had cheer stuff on Monday & I had to get them off to cheer camp on Tuesday before the boys and I could come to camp. So we got there around lunchtime on Tuesday. Then on Thursday, GMa came to Falls Creek and picked me and Jack up, and we drive to Dallas to watch the girls' cheer camp stuff and pick them up on Friday. Jonah opted to stay at Falls Creek with Daddy! =0) We made it back to Falls Creek on Friday around dinner time and spent the night, before going home for the weekend on Saturday morning.
I did enjoy the time spent with just the boys at camp! We rode around on the golf cart a lot, played UNO, did some pin trading, oh yeah--and Brian and I turned 41 this week. Lol! Birthdays aren't quite as exciting as they once were. #sigh
SUMMER QUIK ONE
We learned very quickly that sitting through a service with Jack is going to be impossible this summer. He wants to run around and dance during the music, and he can't sit still and be quiet during the preaching at all. Looks like lots of time in the green room & riding around on the golf cart are in our near future!
The best part of camp!
I love him!
The new Missions Outpost area is very neat & way cooler than Mission Village was, since its shaded and has fans.
Jack's toddler bed is literally right beside our bed...and yet, this is how we sleep most nights.
Precious boy!
My UNO buddy! Jonah is very good at UNO and wins most of the time!
Sweet Happy Birthday song from the girls!
Brian's staff birthday song...weird. =0)
Happy Birthday, to me! This is 41.
Not sure what is happening here, but I think they were playing some kind of game and Jack joined in, in his own special way! =0)
Jonah is my pin trading partner! The girls kind of aren't into it as much anymore (sad) so I'm glad Jonah still loves it! I bet next year Jack joins in the fun! It's funny to watch the serious pin traders when Jonah opens up his pin book...he has a lot of the hard to get pins! I have to kind of watch to make sure he doesn't get swindled out of his best pins, for uneven trades.
Sheesh, I wonder how many packages of these I ate this summer! =0)
Happy Birthday, Daddy!!!
Jack and I left camp with GMa around noon, but we at least got to spend the first part of Daddy's birthday with him.
Jack hanging with Daddy during pin trading party...
Back to camp on Friday after picking girls up from cheer camp! Mackenzie was so tired that she just stayed in the room...I don't blame her!
Yeah, I don't think so!
Jack thinks this game of climbing over all the seats, is very fun!






































No comments:
Post a Comment