Monday, June 12, 2023

FC Week Two

Jack got to be the "only child" for Falls Creek week 2, and I think he liked it! =0) His favorite part of the week was definitely going swimming with Daddy. Well, until it was time to get out. He had the fit of all fits! I think he would have stayed in that water all day long if we let him. Brian is always so busy at camp, but he does a great job of making time to spend with us! Jack is the center of attention, everywhere he goes at camp. He is a constant source of entertainment, and I think its safe to say he loves being at Falls Creek! In some ways, it is easier having just one kid at camp, but I sure missed the big kids and couldn't wait for us to all be there together.
We look forward to cookies every Monday during registration!
It always feels good to start the week with a clean room!
Jack's bed, that he never sleeps in. It's just too far away from Momma! Ha!
Jack's last week to be a 2 year old...
The Green Room is the place to be!
I don't know why, but Jack loves stacking these up like this.
I think its time for a haircut!
Happy boys!
Cute meltdown mode:

No comments:

Post a Comment