The girls had a cheer showing & cookout at the Meek's house on Monday evening, before leaving for cheer camp the next morning. They did their routine that they have been learning for camp, for the parents, and then they got their big/littles. The Senior girls each have 2 or 3 under-classmen paired up with them. It was very cute---they all have some kind of props and cute signs. Mackenzie is paired up with Addy and Madi is paired up with Kaitlyn.
I am praying that our girls have a great experience with cheer this year. I know Madi is very anxious about it, but I'm so proud of her for stepping out of her comfort zone! She's going to do great! And I love how Mackenzie isn't afraid to just jump in there, and try something new. I'm so excited that she is cheering, in addition to being the mascot this year!









No comments:
Post a Comment