Madi has started going to a tumbling class at Twist & Shout with Addi to work on learning how to do a back handspring. I was amazed how well she did at this first class, especially for never having taken a gymnastics or tumbling class in her life! I'm not sure how long we will be able to do this, especially once cheer actually starts, but I figure any practice she can get will be helpful. She's still not sure she wants to do cheer next year, and I'm hoping these tumbling classes will give her more confidence and push her to do it. I don't have a lot of regrets with my kids, but if I could go back in time, I would put her in gymnastics at a young age. I'm so proud of her for trying it now though! If she can just get over her fears, I have no doubt she can learn to do a back handspring!
There was a lot of falling, but she kept with it and finally figured out how to do it!
Week 2
Week 3









No comments:
Post a Comment