Here are some pics from our first night on the cruise. After the sail away party, we went back to the room and got ready for dinner. We ate in the main dining room and it was very good. If you've ever been on a cruise, you know that there are photographers set up everywhere. I love this picture above, from our first night!
Looking back, I can see now that the seasick patch was making Brian feel weird. We still had fun, but I could tell he wasn't feeling quite himself. Thankfully that didn't last long once he figured it out and took the patch off! We pretty much just ate dinner and went back to the room...no late night partying for us! =0)
I think I ate this almost every time we were in the main dining room! Soooo good!
Here are a bunch of pics the photographers took that I didn't buy. I really wish they had an unlimited package, but there's no telling how much that would cost!














No comments:
Post a Comment