Monday, February 20, 2023

February Misc

This picture above was my motivation for the month of February! I was counting down the days until our cruise, especially during the 10 days Brian was gone to Israel and I was single-parenting. February was busy, with Valentines orders, school projects, running kids back and forth, basketball games...and everything in between! 
One of my favorite February memories was Mother's Chapel with Jonah! Love this kid!
Jack helped put up the toilet paper!
Now this is an ideal February day, if you ask me! 
Sometimes I forget...
God, help me to do better.
We sent this to Poppa...he loved it!
Finally a REAL snow day, with no virtual learning! YEA!!
Poor kid needs a few more toys...
We went to church with Brian one Sunday to hear him preach. 
Both girls had Science Fair projects this year. My least favorite of all school projects...but they did these pretty much 100% on their own! They were not deeply scientific experiments, but hey, it got the job done!
Jonah had the 4th grade school store project where he got to set up a "store" and sell things. He wanted to make cupcakes and cookies, so I sent Brian to the store with him to buy supplies. He sent me this picture and said "can't we just buy these for him to sell?" Um, no...I think that's cheating! =0)
2nd picture he sent...yes, that's better!
Jonah worked hard on this project & made lots of Crusader Cash! We had to do this 3 different times...yea?!
Mackenzie did her mascot thing for Basketball Senior night. 
We love Macey!
Jack LOVES to hang out in Madi's room! Madi doesn't love it quite as much!
A Valentines puppy from Grandma Baldwin!
Eeekkkkk!!!
Fingernails are cruise-ready!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GMA! I flew to Miami on GMa's actual birthday, so the night before we met at Hideaway to celebrate. Then we spent the night at her house, and she took me to the airport early the next morning.
I gave GMa 8 days of undivided attention with my kids for her birthday! How nice of me! =0)))
GMa takes such great care of the kids when we go on trips...we would never be able to do week long trips without her. It is so nice that I don't have to worry (too much) about them! She bought Jack these Baby Shark finger puppets and they went everywhere with him, all week! There was even a "GMa Shark" and a "Jack Shark!" 
His hair! Hahaha! Looks like he slept well!
Jack found this package of googly eyes in the junk drawer (no clue why we even had them) and Daddy taught him a new trick! Hahaha! He calls them "Forky's eyes!" (From Toy Story)
Equally hilarious and terrifying!

No comments:

Post a Comment