The second night on our cruise was a formal night, and it was very fun to get dressed up. Well, at least I thought so! Brian wasn't overly enthused about having to tuck his shirt in! I couldn't decide between steak and chicken alfredo, so I just ordered both. That's the fun thing about eating on a cruise ship! I just got fruit for dessert since I had two entrees...that makes up for the additional calories, right?! After dinner we went to watch the Vintage Pop show in the main lounge.
So thankful for this time we got to spend away together!
I've never had a headshot of just me, so I decided to go ahead and buy one at the last minute at the end of our cruise. I was rushing to do it, and accidentally bought the wrong one...my arm looks so weird and twisted out of place in this picture...looks like a Glamour Shots pose from 1993! LOL Oh well, I still think its a pretty picture, and that's saying a lot because I'm VERY critical of pictures of myself.
So handsome!
After dinner drink! (non-alcoholic)
This is the picture I meant to buy! =0) Without the twisted arm!






















No comments:
Post a Comment