Tuesday, October 25, 2022

This is the Life I Prayed For

 This truly is the life I prayed for. My dream come true! But make no mistake--it's not always a fairy tale or a walk in the park. Sometimes the task of raising 4 kids feels overwhelming and heavy, but I wouldn't trade it for the world!

Sometimes I wonder if what I do makes any eternal impact at all. I was feeling discouraged about that and these words from my devotional the other day encouraged my heart..."We aren't just doing tasks. We are building a legacy. We are shaping God's Kingdom. We are in the process of not only discovering our calling but that of our family as well. And I don't know about you, but it sure does make me look at my everyday tasks (yes, even the smelly laundry) in a whole different light."

May I never forget or neglect this task...."I am their constant reminder 'you are treasured, worthy and adored.' I am the face of LOVE. I am theirs. Forever. I am MOM."

No comments:

Post a Comment