Friday, October 28, 2022

The Sometimes Terrible Two's

Jack is the poster child for "Terrible Twos" right now. It's amazing to me that he can be so sweet & so ornery at the same time. Jack. Never. Stops. Moving. If he's awake, we better be on our feet! It's funny how different he is from Jonah. Jonah was a handful too, but Jack far outdoes him! Ha! I like to say that God knew we needed Jack last instead of first, because we may not have had 3 more kids if Jack would've been first! =0) Of course I'm just kidding, and I wouldn't want him any other way than exactly who God made him to be! But I have a feeling if things keep going in this direction, we are going to get weekly calls from his teachers at school. Lol! The picture above should explain that well enough! 
Jack is FULL of personality and keeps us laughing all the time! He thinks he's just as big as the other kids. We're really need to get him around kids his own age more, so he can learn to play and share! Jack LOVES his big brother & sisters so much & that feeling is mutual for sure. 
Madi's new thing is to put Jack's hair in a ponytail...this was my sure sign that he needs a haircut! Just look at that angel face though!
When he finally crashes, he crashes hard! hahaha!
Gotta love a good before/after pic! I think he enjoyed this donut! (And I'm never buying a spider-man donut again!)
Some of Jack's artwork & coloring pages from church!
Anything Jonah does or has, Jack thinks is IT. 
So funny! His expressions are hysterical!
Jack LOVES these stacking penguins.
School Pick-Up = Jack's Naptime
Another day, another ponytail...and his shirt is right! 
Setting up for fall festival...when you're 2, a pile of hay is to lay and play in! 

Jack is a big fan of "brushing" his teeth!
I found this light up race track that Jonah has had forever in a closet and Jack loves it!
And again, Madi has been here...
Must. Get. Haircut. Now.
Jack has seen CARS a few times! 
My little side-kick! Where I go, Jack goes!
Jack LOVES playing in Madi's American Girl schoolhouse. He especially loves crawling in through the door...hahaha! I finally put this away, because I was afraid he was going to break it. He also loves sitting in the desks, and he looks like Buddy the Elf. Lol!
I found the Prince Charming costume Grandma Baldwin made for Jonah and of course had to try it on Jack! I wish we were taking him to Disney World so he could wear it there! Oh wait--he would be VERY difficult at Disney right now. I think its a good thing we won't be going until he's a little older!
He does make a very handsome Prince Charming though!

No comments:

Post a Comment