Sunday, October 30, 2022

Donald Duck~Dunkin' Girl~Pink Lady~Mandalorian

Halloween costumes are so fun! I'm so glad they all 4 still wanted to dress up this year. I know many teenagers don't dress up for Halloween, but I love it that the girls still want to do it. Mackenzie wasn't really planning on it, but after the ordeal at the Edmond trunk or treat the other night, we decided she needed to have a cute costume for Halloween. So I spent way too much money on this poodle skirt 50's costume at Party City the day before Halloween! But look how cute it is on her--worth it for sure! I lucked out to find Jonah's Mandalorian costume at Target for less than $20 and he loved it. Madi came up with her own idea for this Dunkin' costume. It was simple but very cute, and she loves Dunkin' so it was the perfect costume for her. And Jack, well, I explained the Donald Duck costume in another post...but the tail sold me! So stinkin' cute! One of these days I'm going to do a collage of all their Halloween costumes over the years. How fun would that be! 

No comments:

Post a Comment