Thursday, October 13, 2022

Broken Bow Lake

Another unexpected blessing that happened for us on our Fall Break trip was that our friends the Coursey's offered their boat to us on Broken Bow Lake. WOW! I mean--so, so nice. After we left the Duck Lodge, we headed to Beaver's Bend to get our tent set up. Then we went over to the Marina where the boat was docked. Shea met us over there and showed Brian how everything worked, and off we went! We got to use it Thursday and Friday and it was so fun to be out on the water. I didn't realize how beautiful Broken Bow Lake is! It was too chilly to get in the water, but it was beautiful and relaxing just riding around and chasing baby geese! I love these beautiful pictures too!
We were overwhelmed and blessed by the generosity of our friends in southeast OK this weekend. Wow! God is so good to us! So thankful that we get to make beautiful memories like this with our kids, because of the kindness of others.
These two kind of like each other! How beautiful is this sunset?!

No comments:

Post a Comment