Here are some misc pics from the month of October. It was a busy month, celebrating Mackenzie's birthday, getting ready for a garage sale, going to southeast OK for Fall Break, and doing all of the school activities...let's face it, life is never boring or slow with 4 kids!
I laughed when I saw this...100% truth...I mean, we got there fast...I miss summer!!
Brian flew to Colorado for a Dare to Share training, and he just happened to be on the same flight as Poppa and Louise. They were on their way to Hawaii!! I just love this picture Brian sent me from the airplane bright and early as they were about to take off.
He took this beautiful picture in Colorado...it looks like a painting!
Love this!
Mackenzie finished her drive times with Merkley's and got her golden ticket to get her permit. I was hoping to get her permit before her actual birthday, but the first appointment I could get was a week or so after she turned 16. We are a bit behind, but that's okay!
Homework time!
This popped up on TimeHop and made me laugh!
Jack is CHA uniform-ready! Even matching sister!
Jonah is a Starbucks Vanilla Bean Frappuccino fan these days!
Mackenzie and Abby dressed up as Pluto and Mickey for costume night at Artworks. So creative for a last minute costume idea!
Not sure what this is about, but Brian replaced our fence not long after this, and looking at this picture makes me even more thankful that he did that!



















No comments:
Post a Comment