September was a really good month! Well, with the exception of Mackenzie getting Covid in the middle of the month. But, thankfully she wasn't too sick & the rest of us stayed well.
I love the transition from Summer to Fall. We are settling into the school year and staying busy. I'm quickly figuring out that life was FOUR kids is just going to be busy All. Of. The. Time. I often have to remind myself to just "do the next right thing" or I get really overwhelmed.
We spent a lot of time in September getting ready for a garage sale...a task that I don't plan on taking on ever again, it was so much work.
Brian is driving back and forth to Broken Arrow on Wednesday afternoons/evenings and Sunday mornings, to do the youth ministry interim. It is a blessing, because it helps us financially...but at the same time, it is a lot of time away and we really miss him. Especially on Sunday mornings.
Here are some of our misc. moments from September.
I LOVE these lights in the backyard. We spend a lot of time out there in the evenings.
Jack's toy basket!
See, no problem...Jack can just share Jonah's bed! They fit just fine! =0) #socute
My 3 favorite boys in all the world!
Jonah isn't required to wear a mask at school, but when I picked him up on this day, he had it on. I asked him about it and he said, "I just wanted to wear it!" Ummmm, okay...I have never "wanted" to wear a mask! =0)
Every set of best friends needs their own special handshake!
Jonah got Artist of the Month for September!! So proud of him!
Jack found a new friend while we were working in the garage. I have a feeling he's going to love MM!
This was the beginning stage of garage sale prep the weekend of Labor Day...so our garage was pretty much in "garage sale mode" for an entire month. ICK!!
On Sunday of labor day weekend, Jonah, Jack and I went to Broken Arrow with Brian. Mackenzie was in Branson with friends & Madison spent the night with Emma. We got to spend the afternoon with the Easterwoods, and the girls were all bummed to be missing each other.
She missed her baby brother while she was in Branson! Getting some cuddles in when she got back!Gotta love Kinetic Sand!
Madi gets to help lead Chapel at school this year.
Bahahahaha!!! It's a diaper snake! It's been a while since we've had a baby...I mean, the amount of diapers we go through is crazy!
All the cuddles!
Kelly hosted a 6th grade Moms Night at her house. It was so fun!
We had ourselves an adventure the other day...we had to borrow the big box truck from Daddy's work to pick up some things from Rex's moms house for the garage sale & Jack got to ride strapped into the front seat. Momma was very nervous about this, but we were very careful & it wasn't far. Jack was unimpressed by the entire experience!
We went to Eli's birthday party at the Newcastle splash park...Mackenzie wasn't feeling great so she stayed at G-Ma's house. This was the day before we found out she had covid. =0(
Madi wasn't going to get wet, because she didn't have her swimsuit but I told her to go for it...YOLO!
On Saturday night, in the middle of the night I woke up sweating with a fever and the most intense chills ever...I really thought I had Covid, but it turned out that I had mastitis. I'm so glad that I am able to breastfeed, but it is not always easy.
Look at this cutie!
Hanging in the backyard...
Jonah has a virtual speech session with his EPS therapist on Wednesday afternoons. It isn't nearly as long as his in person sessions were last year, but at least he's still getting a little bit of help. He's doing a lot better with his speech sounds.
Guy Talk...
The kids are holding onto this warm summer weather as long as they can!
Back to watching church from home on this Sunday, since Mackenzie was home sick...
This meal, complete with Tiger Sauce, reminds me of growing up!
Cutie!
Lucky was off to school with Jonah for Show-and-Tell!
I have a new helper in the kitchen!
Jonah likes to have sleepovers in Madi's room...surprisingly, most of the time she is okay with it! He took his teepee with him on this night!
Madi tried to sneak Jack in for the sleepover too... lol!
Madi is very into makeup and hair these days! I think cheerleading has brought out the sassy side in her a bit.
Poor Jack...he never gets any attention!
Our Monday evenings are now spent at the football field!
Jack loves Winnie the Pooh!
Jonah is the BEST big brother...anytime Jack is crying, Jonah will go put his paci in and try to calm him down.
We are just that cool...
We had Parent Teacher Conferences in September...we LOVE our teachers this year!









No comments:
Post a Comment