Tuesday, September 8, 2020

Madison's 1st Game to Cheer

Madison had her debut as a cheerleader at the first football game tonight, and it was the best thing ever! She was so, so nervous...she told me after the game that she felt like she was going to throw up the entire first half of the game. Sweet girl! She put on a brave face though...you'd never know how nervous she was, by watching her. She's a natural cheerleader, I think! We almost didn't get her black skort in time, but I paid an extra $18 to have it shipped fast. G-Ma, Poppa & Louise, Me & Daddy, Mackenzie, Jonah, Jack, Nikki & Emma were all there to cheer Madi on...she had quite the fan club! 
This video shows Madison's first time to do a cheer (the fight song) EVER...I was AMAZED!! And I may have had tears about to spill out of my eyes! =0) I am so so so proud of her! 
Each of the cheerleaders had to make a card and give it and a bag of candy to one of the football players after the game. This was way out of Madi's comfort zone, but she did it! 
How ridiculously cute is she?! 
They will eventually have an actual CHA uniform, but because of Covid, the uniforms aren't going to be here for a while. 

No comments:

Post a Comment