Saturday, September 19, 2020

3 Months Old

Jack is 3 months old! In some ways, it seems like he's always been here...and in some ways, it seems like he just got here yesterday! Time has a funny way of working like that, I guess. 
Jack is not the easiest baby...he is already very strong-willed and lets us know about it if he is unhappy. And yet, he is the smiliest little thing! As long as everything is going his way, he's a very happy baby! Meaning he wants to be held 24-7. =0)
Here is a pic and this is what I wrote about Jonah at 3 months old...Jack is still pretty much identical to the way Jonah was as a baby! EXCEPT for the sleeping part...Jonah was sleeping from 11:00-6:00...what?! Jack needs to get with the program...he's nowhere near that good at sleeping yet! Also, I'm glad to look back and remember that Jonah spit up a lot...Jack definitely beats him on that...I can say with certainty that I have never seen a baby spit up as much as Jack does. 
Sweet Baby Jonah!!

No comments:

Post a Comment