Friday, September 4, 2020

11 Weeks Old

The Jackster is 11 weeks old and just gets cuter every day! His smiles and "coos" have captured all of our hearts. I don't know what in the world we ever did without him?! If he could start sleeping more than 4 hours at time though, that would be great. #tiredmomma He has gone 6 hours a few times, but nothing consistent. I know it's just a season though, and one of these days I will get to sleep all night again. 
I am so thankful that I am able to breastfeed again this time. I nursed Mackenzie for 7 months, and Madison and Jonah for well over a year each, so I was really hoping for the same with Jack. We got off to a rough start, with his jaundice issues and having to supplement with formula, but once we got past that, it has been smooth sailing. The boy likes to eat! 
The Dock-A-Tot is a new thing since Jonah was born, and it has been amazing! 
Already in a size 2 diaper...
"Why is she always taking my picture??" 
Daddy is funny! 

Jack talks and talks, but he gets camera shy sometimes when I start to video him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment